- • Interesting package
- • Good corporate culture
- • Good place to develop yourself
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform day-to-day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that the accounts are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner, including good received, expense claim, cash advance, and vendor paylist preparation.
- Perform monthly account analysis to ensure that the accounts are maintained, including general legder, bank reconciliations, and aging schedule analysis.
- Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient accounting operations, including maintaining inventory files and filing systems for all financial documents.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field, preferably from public accounting firm.
- Candidate must have good knowledge and understanding in accout payable, account receivable, general ledger, and accounting process flow.
- Also, the candidate must have high proficiency level in using spreadsheet & word processing program (MS Excel & MS Word); ability to use SAP sisytem will be better.
- We prefer candidate who possess good analytical skill, problem solving, good time management, and effective communication.
- Atention to detail, high level of accuracy & self starter are the basic characteristics required.
- Full time position is available