Sari Rasa Group
- Monitoring daily production target and work in process.
- Responsible for all production process and result.
- Controlling and analyzing material stock and requirement for production process.
- Coordinating with other department for material requirement.
- Coordinating with PPIC for preparation of plans and production schedules.
- Preparing schedule for crew and conduct daily briefing.
- Making weekly and monthly report.
- Age maximum 35 years old
- Minimum Bachelor degree preferably in Food Production / Hospitality.
- Experience min. 3 years in production process, preferably in F&B retail or FMCG.
- Good knowledge of food production machine is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of production management, HACCP, and food safety.
- Strong analytical, detailed, good follow up.
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Sari Rasa Group lihat lowongan|
Founded in 1974, the Sate Khas Senayan has always been committed to advancing traditional taste of Indonesia and cultural preservation. While collecting traditional recipes we refresh the recipe according to your taste in the present era. We continue to study the science of cooking and the art technology services. Always strive to provide original innovation, in presenting authentic Indonesian cuisine in a modern atmosphere Indonesia.
Wa are a leading Indonesian cuisine restaurant with outlets among Jabodetabek and continue to expand our business rapidly. Beside of high standard quality food, we place as highly noticed on service and customer satisfaction.