- Monitoring daily production target and work in process.
- Responsible for all production process and result.
- Controlling and analyzing material stock and requirement for production process.
- Coordinating with other department for material requirement.
- Coordinating with PPIC for preparation of plans and production schedules.
- Preparing schedule for crew and conduct daily briefing.
- Making weekly and monthly report.
- Age maximum 35 years old
- Minimum Bachelor degree preferably in Food Production / Hospitality.
- Experience min. 3 years in production process, preferably in F&B retail or FMCG.
- Good knowledge of food production machine is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of production management, HACCP, and food safety.
- Strong analytical, detailed, good follow up.
Tutup pada 09/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. KS Tubun Raya No. 23, Petamburan, Slipi