- Conduct inspection on time according to assigned schedule.
- Check and measure merchandises according to the clients’ approval sample or specification. To ensure that merchandises are correctly made, sorted, labeled and packed ready to ship to client.
- To prepare inspection report, record and update the inspection data in a timely manner.
- Report nonconformance and problem that will affect the client merchandise quality and delivery.
- Furniture and Hardline (Home accessories) Experience as Quality Assurance in factory or as an agent similar to WECA.
- Age maximum 35 years
- Having at minimum computer literacy, such as Excel or word processing.
- Minimum Experiences in similar industry 4 years
- Technical Institutes / Polytechnic or University graduate preferred.
- Jakarta domicile and able to travel within Java
- Good command of English
- Exhibit effective communication skills and have the ability to interact with others