- Conduct inspection on time according to assigned schedule.
- Check and measure merchandises according to the clients’ approval sample or specification. To ensure that merchandises are correctly made, sorted, labeled and packed ready to ship to client.
- To prepare inspection report, record and update the inspection data in a timely manner.
- Report nonconformance and problem that will affect the client merchandise quality and delivery.
- Furniture and Hardline (Home accessories) Experience as Quality Assurance in factory or as an agent similar to WECA.
- Age maximum 35 years
- Having at minimum computer literacy, such as Excel or word processing.
- Minimum Experiences in similar industry 4 years
- Technical Institutes / Polytechnic or University graduate preferred.
- Jakarta domicile and able to travel within Java
- Good command of English
- Exhibit effective communication skills and have the ability to interact with others
- Perusahaan amat memegang teguh etos kerja di dalam maupun di luar perusahaan. Bisa melatih kemampuan berbahasa inggris karena kita diharuskan untuk menguasai bahasa inggris dalam bekerja.
- Standar gajinya masih terbilang kurang untuk ukuran perusahaan sebesar ini dan tidak sesuai dengan tanggung jawab yang diemban. Muatan kerjanya cukup banyak.
Ktr Perwakilan Graha Aktiva Jl HR Rasuna Said Kav 3 Bl X-1 Graha Aktiva Lt 6/Suite 601 Kuningan Timur, Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 12950 DKI Jakarta
We are a worldwide product sourcing company who manage global sourcing requirements of multinational clients. We are currently looking for highly qualified professional to fill in the following position in our Jakarta-Indonesia Representative Office.
Our founder, William E. Connor Sr., served as a trade attaché in the administration of General Douglas MacArthur in Japan after World War II. Recognizing Japan’s enormous peacetime potential, Connor opened a purchasing office in Tokyo in 1949 dedicated to representing the interests of non-Japanese clients in Japan.
Connor overcame trade barriers, currency volatility, wars and political instability while growing his business in Asia. He made the foundation of his business that of providing top tier service with uncompromising integrity. He did not trade, broker, or sell merchandise to clients. Rather he provided a wholly transparent logistics framework that formed the foundation of long term sourcing partnerships. These partnerships enabled clients to source directly from factories, bypassing middlemen. This framework remains the cornerstone of Connor’s philosophy to this day.Connor has expanded dramatically over the years. Headquartered in Hong Kong, perfectly located within a five-hour flight of half of the world’s population, Connor now employs over 1,500 professionals in 35 locations across 20 countries around the world. Many client partnerships have endured for decades, as we have never strayed from our core philosophy, “We will represent one interest, and only one interest, that of our Principal.”