William E Connor & Associates
Quality Assurance Inspector
- Conduct inspection on time according to assigned schedule.
- Check and measure merchandises according to the clients’ approval sample or specification. To ensure that merchandises are correctly made, sorted, labeled and packed ready to ship to client.
- To prepare inspection report, record and update the inspection data in a timely manner.
- Report nonconformance and problem that will affect the client merchandise quality and delivery.
- Furniture and Hardline (Home accessories) Experience as Quality Assurance in factory or as an agent similar to WECA.
- Age maximum 35 years
- Having at minimum computer literacy, such as Excel or word processing.
- Minimum Experiences in similar industry 4 years
- Technical Institutes / Polytechnic or University graduate preferred.
- Jakarta domicile and able to travel within Java
- Good command of English
- Exhibit effective communication skills and have the ability to interact with others
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||William E Connor & Associates lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
We are a worldwide product sourcing company who manage global sourcing requirements of multinational clients. We are currently looking for highly qualified professional to fill in the following position in our Jakarta-Indonesia Representative Office.
Our founder, William E. Connor Sr., served as a trade attaché in the administration of General Douglas MacArthur in Japan after World War II. Recognizing Japan’s enormous peacetime potential, Connor opened a purchasing office in Tokyo in 1949 dedicated to representing the interests of non-Japanese clients in Japan.
Connor overcame trade barriers, currency volatility, wars and political instability while growing his business in Asia. He made the foundation of his business that of providing top tier service with uncompromising integrity. He did not trade, broker, or sell merchandise to clients. Rather he provided a wholly transparent logistics framework that formed the foundation of long term sourcing partnerships. These partnerships enabled clients to source directly from factories, bypassing middlemen. This framework remains the cornerstone of Connor’s philosophy to this day.Connor has expanded dramatically over the years. Headquartered in Hong Kong, perfectly located within a five-hour flight of half of the world’s population, Connor now employs over 1,500 professionals in 35 locations across 20 countries around the world. Many client partnerships have endured for decades, as we have never strayed from our core philosophy, “We will represent one interest, and only one interest, that of our Principal.”
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We have a corporate culture that is creative and innovative employees that make us happy - work hard and play hard! We provide a clear understanding of what the company's business priorities Vision Statement We will be the Partner of Choice in Global Sourcing and Supply Chain Management for Leading Consumer Product Companies Worldwide. We will Serve Only our Clients, Adding Value and Delivering Superior Performance. We will lead in Core Values of Trust, Transparency and Integrity. (named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere for the third consecutive year in 2014)
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
William E Connor & Associates
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- 30 Agustus 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan ini merupakan perusahaan internasional sehingga banyak klien yang berasal dari US dan Eropa. Selain itu kita juga berkesempatan untuk berkeliling dunia karena tuntutan pekerjaan.
- Kurangnya kendali dari kantor pusat sehingga manajemennya masih terasa kurang baik. Jenjang karirnya juga tidak begitu jelas dan komunikasi antar kantor cabang dan kantor pusat masih belum begitu lancar.