PT. QDC Technologies
Electrical Engineer - Design (Code : EED)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Telco & power project
- S1/Bachelor preferable in Electro, Civil or Mechanic
- Can Use SAP, MS Tower, Etap, Matlab, Cad software
- Have flexible & nice personality
- Persuasion skill
- Demonstrated high levels of oral and written communication skills.
- Have good patience and good attitude to communicate with clients and customers
- Ability to make technical design drawing
- Ability to build good relationship with partners, clients, and costumers
- Ability to motivate team in achieving target
- Good knowledge of Electrical Mechanical, electrical connections, and basic civil construction
- Integrity, selflessness, strong commitment, persistent, responsible, honest, highly motivated, challenging, willingness to learn, good team work.
- Proven ability to work independently with a high level of self-motivatio n and initiative.
- Willingness to go and / or placed in locations throughout Indonesia
- Willingness to learn new knowledge in a limited time
- Solid public personalityand ability to confidently represent the company
- Collect and request appropriate and project related information from client as written in the contract
- Follow up and collect datas from vendors and subcontractors for information for Electrical design making process
- Calculates Electrical design drawings
- Submit design documents to clients for approval or revisions.
- Create soft drawing design after the initial design has been approved by the customer
- Acting as support project by solving Electrical Mechanical related problems/issues that emerged in the project site.
- Conduct a field study as a personal effort to study in order to enhance knowledge regarding the subject assigned for the project
- Conduct a personal study on theories and new knowledges by learning from books, trainings, internets, and other available resources
- Follow up project progress regularly as the construction progressed until completion on site
- Create as-built drawing when the project construction is done
- Documented soft copy and hard copy of project documents for departement and project’s private documentation
PT. Qdc Technologies began operation in July 2003, spawned by the withdraw from Indonesia of a multinational telecommunication company, a group of ex employees formed Qdc Technologies and is now providing high quality telecommunications and power infrastructure services in Indonesia. Capitalizing on business relationships, highly valued and professional staff in addition to extensive knowledge of the Indonesia telecommunications and power infrastructure market developed over many years, Qdc Technologies is uniquely positioned to deliver high quality competitive and flexible products and services to the market. Presently Qdc Technologies has approximately 300 highly trained staff in Indonesia including engineers, designers, professional, technical and lines staff. In turn, equally experienced commercial, business development and administrative staff support our project teams.