Bachelor's degree in business/management/marketing/economic majors preferred.
Three to five years in a managerial role; within industry preferred.
Understanding about construction/architect/engineer and autoCADwould be a plus
Strong intrapersonal skills, great conceptual thinking and customer oriented
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
Positive and enthusiastic.
- Manage revenue growth and set targets for the team in accordance with the target company
- Develop strategic account, business plan by forecasting, build good relationship with customers and developing long term relationship with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Negotiations with customers, review and provide feedback on sales contract and other related
- Working on after sales support services and providing technical back up as required
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Work with Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train prospecting process.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train lead qualification process.
- Hire high-performing salespeople according to HR staffing guidelines.
- Train new salespeople to ensure success.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.<br>• Coach and develop direct reports.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Train and ensure adherence to sales process.