- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering from Reputable University
- Preferable to having at least 2 years of working experience in Civil / Structural Engineering Field
- Fresh Graduates with GPA > 2.75 are welcome to apply
- Familiar with Seismic Engineering Codes
- Able to read and understand construction drawings
- Having good communication skills (fluent in English in both written and oral)
- Able to work in a team, hardworking, having good analytical thinking
- Willing to work on both site and office
- Implementing Seismic Isolation System in Structures (Infrastructures and Buildings)
- Liaising with Clients, Contractors, Consultants, and other related Bodies
- Coordinating with Site Supervisors for having a detailed and successful works on site
- Assisting Seismic Division Manager in marketing, project managing, and engineering issues
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
WHY JOIN US? Freyssinet's ambition is to be the world leader in specialized civil engineering. Driven by a strong culture of safety, excellence and performance, the company aims to be its customers' preferred partner for their construction, repair and structural maintenance projects. Through the responsible leadership of the men and women who make up Freyssinet, we strive to be at the cutting edge of innovation and anticipate our customers' future needs. Responding to developments in our markets, we continue to expand internationally, combining global expertise and local experience to extend our range of products and services. If you're ready for a challenge and have a taste for technology, join us! Freyssinet is involved in numerous projects across five continents, making it the world leader in its specialist areas of: · prestressing, · cable-stayed structures, · construction methods, · structural accessories, · structural repair and reinforcement, · structural maintenance. These activities are performed on a wide range of structures, including civil engineering structures, buildings, skyscrapers, industrial installations, power production plants, offshore platforms, transport and sporting infrastructure, and more.