PT Freyssinet Total Technology
- Preferable to having at least 5 years of working experience in Civil Site Works
- Familiar with heavy instruments on site such as hydraulic jacks, lifting devices, small cranes, etc.
- Able to read and understand construction drawings
- Having good communication skills
- Able to work in a team, hardworking, having good analytical thinking
- Having awareness of HSE
- Supervise site installation works
- Coordinating with site supervisor, foremen, and site workers for a detailed and precise site works
- Coordinating with contractors and clients in terms of installation related works
- Maintain schedule of site jobs
- Maintain quality of the jobs
- Maintain project cost
WHY JOIN US? Freyssinet's ambition is to be the world leader in specialized civil engineering. Driven by a strong culture of safety, excellence and performance, the company aims to be its customers' preferred partner for their construction, repair and structural maintenance projects. Through the responsible leadership of the men and women who make up Freyssinet, we strive to be at the cutting edge of innovation and anticipate our customers' future needs. Responding to developments in our markets, we continue to expand internationally, combining global expertise and local experience to extend our range of products and services. If you're ready for a challenge and have a taste for technology, join us! Freyssinet is involved in numerous projects across five continents, making it the world leader in its specialist areas of: · prestressing, · cable-stayed structures, · construction methods, · structural accessories, · structural repair and reinforcement, · structural maintenance. These activities are performed on a wide range of structures, including civil engineering structures, buildings, skyscrapers, industrial installations, power production plants, offshore platforms, transport and sporting infrastructure, and more.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi