PT. QDC Technologies
Site Manager - Transmission Line (Code:SMTL)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in PLN or Project transmission/stringing /substation
- S1/Bachelor preferable in Power, Electro/ Electrical and Civil Engineering
- Having experience in handling project area (construction or Substation) will be our priority.
- Having skills in project management
- Having Technical Background is preferred
- Highly developed interpersonal and negotiation skills.Have flexible & nice personality
- Persuasion skill
- Negotiation skill & Demonstrated high levels of oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build good relationship with customers / clients
- Integrity, selflessness, strong commitment, persistent, responsible, honest, highly motivated, challenging, willingness to learn, good team work.
- Proven ability to work independently with a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
- Solid public personalityand ability to confidently represent the company
- Supervise, inspect, assess and coordinate staff, Sub-Contractors, material suppliers, and providers
- Reporting to the Project Manager for the problems associated with the management and the achievement of the project.
- Ensure that all aspects of the project can be run in accordance with the project plan, all obstacles and contingencies can be resolved, and the project can be completed within the scope, cost, and time has been specified.
- Lead, motivate, communicate, develop, assess, and manage the performance of the project team to ensure that the team has the full motivation to achieve the best performance to meet project targets.
- Sound management and finance experience preferably in a construction project organization.
- Previous general & operational management in a similar industry or organization.
- Through understanding of project compliance requirements.
- Focus on managing the execution of the work, having regard to the method of construction
- Demonstrated knowledge of country regulatory and licensing requirements in relation to project execution activities.
PT. Qdc Technologies began operation in July 2003, spawned by the withdraw from Indonesia of a multinational telecommunication company, a group of ex employees formed Qdc Technologies and is now providing high quality telecommunications and power infrastructure services in Indonesia. Capitalizing on business relationships, highly valued and professional staff in addition to extensive knowledge of the Indonesia telecommunications and power infrastructure market developed over many years, Qdc Technologies is uniquely positioned to deliver high quality competitive and flexible products and services to the market. Presently Qdc Technologies has approximately 300 highly trained staff in Indonesia including engineers, designers, professional, technical and lines staff. In turn, equally experienced commercial, business development and administrative staff support our project teams.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi