QDC Technologies PT
Project Manager Power ( Transmission Line) - Code: PMP
- Minimum of 10 years experience as Project Manager preferably in the power project Such as transmission, substation, SUTT or SUTET/ power plant
- S1/Bachelor preferable in power/ Civil Engineering
- Having wide-range network/ relationship in power industry.
- Having experience at the same position in construction company.
- Excellent presentation skill
- Have flexible & nice personality
- Persuasion skill
- Negotiation skill & Demonstrated high levels of oral and written communication skills.
- Good leadership skill
- Ability to build good relationship with customers / clients
- Ability to motivate team in achieving target
- Good knowledge of project control methodologies and techniques.
- Working knowledge of Contract Management.
- Integrity, selflessness, strong commitment, persistent, responsible, honest, highly motivated, challenging, willingness to learn, good team work.
- Proven ability to work independently with a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
- Willingness to go and / or placed in locations throughout Indonesia
- Solid public personalityand ability to confidently represent the company
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the project to be on budget, on time and assured the quality of the project.
- Coordinate Project Management team to achieve and meet customer’s as well as company target and requirement
- Establishes work plan and staffing for the project to meet the set target
- Reviews status reports prepared by Project Personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Lead the company's representation relating to projects during legal and contractual negotiations
- Coordinates Project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Maintain current and state of the art knowledge in related fields such as project, program and portfolio management, environmental, technology, construction, industry standards, building codes, standards and risk areas.
- Advanced skills and understanding of project management tools, accounting systems and current MS Office products particularly Excel.
|Perusahaan||QDC Technologies PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT. Qdc Technologies began operation in July 2003, spawned by the withdraw from Indonesia of a multinational telecommunication company, a group of ex employees formed Qdc Technologies and is now providing high quality telecommunications and power infrastructure services in Indonesia. Capitalizing on business relationships, highly valued and professional staff in addition to extensive knowledge of the Indonesia telecommunications and power infrastructure market developed over many years, Qdc Technologies is uniquely positioned to deliver high quality competitive and flexible products and services to the market. Presently Qdc Technologies has approximately 300 highly trained staff in Indonesia including engineers, designers, professional, technical and lines staff. In turn, equally experienced commercial, business development and administrative staff support our project teams.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
QDC Technologies PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 12 September 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Lingkungannya sangat kondusif karena rasa kebersamaan yang sangat kuat dalam bekerja baik di lapangan maupun di lingkungan kantor pusat. Atasan juga cukup dekat dengan bawahannya.
- Manajemennya masih fokus pada pusat sehingga tidak bisa cepat dalam mengambil keputusan. Terutama dalam hal pekerjaan transmisi dan di bagian kelistrikan yang memerlukan perhatian khusus.