PT. QDC Technologies
Project Controller - Power (Code: PCP)
- Minimum of 4 years experience as Project Controller preferably in the Power project (transmission/substation)
- S1/Bachelor preferable in Civil Engineering
- Good knowledge of project control methodologies and techniques.
- Working knowledge of Contract Management.
- Integrity, selflessness, strong commitment, persistent, responsible, honest, highly motivated, challenging, willingness to learn, good team work.
- Demonstrated high levels of oral and written communication skills.
Note: interview will be conducted in JakartaResponsibilities:
Work performed will typically include a combination of activities and/or behaviors exemplified by the following:
- Maintain the detailed Project Master Schedule baseline for projects and periodically update baseline of the Project Master Schedule as directed.
- Daily report project, scheduling, design & budget
- Maintain Project cost estimates and price estimate baselines, and periodically update estimates as directed.
- Identify and inform the Project Manager where actual or projected deviations from schedule or cost are occurring or likely to have occurred and have impact on the project to initiate corrective action.
- Assist the development and management of project reporting formats and processes, in coordination with project team members.
- Produce reports for the Project Manager for project progress and percentage completed for time, cost and revenue.
- Receipt and process contract related documentation within scheduled timeframes, eg design packs, purchase orders, invoices, acceptance certificates, etc. internal in QDC and external to QDC as directed.
- Coordinate with the Project Administrator to ensure that all contract related documents are controlled and filed.
- Compile data to create extension of time (EOT) requests and project variation requests that result from schedule, scope of work and price changes and submit to the Project Manager for action and approval. Maintain records of EOT and variation data.
- Advanced skills and understanding of project management tools, accounting systems and current MS Office products particularly Excel
PT. Qdc Technologies began operation in July 2003, spawned by the withdraw from Indonesia of a multinational telecommunication company, a group of ex employees formed Qdc Technologies and is now providing high quality telecommunications and power infrastructure services in Indonesia. Capitalizing on business relationships, highly valued and professional staff in addition to extensive knowledge of the Indonesia telecommunications and power infrastructure market developed over many years, Qdc Technologies is uniquely positioned to deliver high quality competitive and flexible products and services to the market. Presently Qdc Technologies has approximately 300 highly trained staff in Indonesia including engineers, designers, professional, technical and lines staff. In turn, equally experienced commercial, business development and administrative staff support our project teams.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi