A competent candidate must attend to these minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree from these majors: economics, finance/accounting/banking, business studies/administration/management, mass communications, marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-year working experience in sales/marketing or banking field, from financial services.
- Informal sales/marketing and small-business enterpreneurs are welcomed to apply.
- Has extensive social network and is able to transform into business opportunities.
- Knowledgable on current market/business trends and fluent to translate into selling opportunities.
- Good with numbers and strong articulation in its logics.
- Preferable language(s): English.
15 Full-Time position(s) available, open for:
- DKI Jakarta
- Jawa Tengah
- Jawa Timur
- Bali and Nusa Tenggara
If you are young, passionate professionals and are aspired to grow your career in the most fast-track progressing career in banking, this program is all you need!
The role requires the ability to maintain relationships with previous customers and acquire new business leads using your networking, innovation and interpersonal skills. You’ll need to advice customers on our retail product placement according to their needs and combine with current market trend. You’ll work independently and as part of a team to hit and exceed sales targets in a competitive, positive working environment.
- Cold calling (intensive to start with but reduces dramatically over time)
- Developing client relationships via regular meetings and any viable occassions
- Building and managing your accounts so that they become sustainable income for you and the business
- Identifying new marketing opportunities to secure new clients and new business
- Contributing to company revenue via successful business with your accounts