- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Art/ Design/ Creative/ Multimedia or Equivalent
- Fresh graduate applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Good eye for aesthetics, videography, color and strong grasp of visual trends.
- Familiar with video editing software (e.g. Adobe Premiere, Adobe After effects).
- Knowledge in videography is an advantage.
- Knowledge in 3d animation is an advantage.
- Can work with team
- Produce and edit various styles of compelling video for digital and web platforms.
- Handle all post-production process (from assembly to color grading).
- Maintain orderly file management, on going projects all at once.
- Revision and implement notes from producers and clients.
- Assists and collaborate with production team whenever necessary.
Chronos Production contains a group of passionate people who dream of changing the world through filmmaking and story telling. With endless creativity, we create dynamic videos that tell the stories based upon the customer’s needs. Our aim is to create an individual relationship that can combine our client’s idea with our innovative imagination and turn every moment to become a masterpiece. We believe in inspiring others with our original contents and make people taste a life changing experience with films as our platform. Join us, treasure life with stories, and create a moment that will last a lifetime
lowongan kerja rekomendasi