- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in warehouse supervisor and expertise in the automotive industry or heavy equipment Industry are essential.
- Must be familiar using Microsoft Visio
- Resourceful with good cost analysis capability, hard worker and under pressure
- Have knowledge and skill of supply chain and warehouse management system.
- Independent with good leadership and managerial skill.
- Able to work cohesively as a team.
- ISO 9001 : 2000 experience
- Good command in English
- Personality Requirements: Positive attitude, outgoing, good listener, problem-solver, confident, target oriented, team worker, good player
Familiar with SAP system and procedure warehouse management.
Monitoring and controlling stock off name material and finish goods.
Maintain accuracy stock in warehouse.
Monitoring incoming and delivery finish goods process on schedule.
Create budget in warehouse.
Drive supplier quality and resolve any issues relating to suppliers.
Analyze production specification and capacity data.
Performs mathematical computations to determine reliability of manufacturing process and tools and adequacy of manning requirements.