- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in building vehicle body
- CAD 3D & Plumbing Basic System for Piping
- Experience and expertise in the automotive industry are essential
- Have high knowledge about the procedure
- Have Leadership, managing, production, operation management, Production control planning communication skill.
- ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001 experience
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Have a good command in English
- Personality Requirements: Positive attitude, outgoing, good listener, problem-solver, confident, target oriented, team worker, good player
We are looking for an independent and self-motivated person, who has experience as Supervisor Production Body and has a “can-do” mentality to be responsible to lead a team of Production/ Body Department.
Managing, Production and Operation Management
Production Planning Control