- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree
- Preferably experienced in IT professional service industry (Software/ IT Consulting/ System Integrators company)
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate the advantages of the related product’s technology to senior business and technical decision-makers as well as front-line technologists
- Good understanding of IT solution business drivers and solution requirements
- An attitude of a self-starter who can take ownership of opportunities, working independently and/or with a team
- English language proficiency
- Building and managing strategic relationships for our Banking and Financial Services customers, serving as the single point of contact for new business as well existing project delivery activities for the account
- Having a clear grasp on the plan, status, progress and risks associated with every project
- Forming a part of the steering committee formed for such large engagements to monitor the overall progress of the account
- Understanding the key trends to the client's industry or domain and providing value-added solutions / suggestions to the client
- Demonstrating an understanding of the client’s domain of activity and responding to the customer’s high priority needs for service and support
- Demonstrating prowess in revenue forecasting and profitability management
- Building relationships including executive level relationships at the client site
- Managing relationships, new business and delivery aspects of the engagement
- Effectively manages the SOW & provides status updates to clients
- Ensuring project delivery oversight; carrying out review of project plans, schedules and deliverables with offshore Delivery manager/Project Leader through teleconferences
- Proactively defining, driving and tracking KPIs that drive value for customer
- Mentoring project managers/leads & team members from internal, working onsite, to ensure that they are delivering a professional, high quality, high value and responsive service experience to the client
- Forecasting and managing resource requirements optimally
- Serving as the primary escalation point for clients for any project issues and obtaining client confidence in managing projects
- Identifying strategic initiatives that help the client’s business achieve their goals
- Ensuring clear and timely communication and reporting of status of various projects to internal and external stakeholders
- Achieving overall customer satisfaction and delight within the client organisation
- Identifying and mitigating risks proactively
CODE.ID was previously a unit business of INTEGRASI, a system integrator established in 1999 that also provides software services. INTEGRASI was listed in Jakarta Stock Exchange and went to back to become a private company again in 2007. In 2015, CODE.ID become an independently run company which currently has around one hundred passionate developers with a myriad number of skill sets. We focuses on helping our customers turn their best ideas and innovations into a product -- that can be enjoyed and used in any computing platform, with any technology available.
We believe that a product does not only have to be built with passion, but it also has to be functional and technically sound. It must also be easy to use and perhaps entertaining. With that being said, it requires having a team of passionate and technically adept engineers.
For more than 15 years, we have delivered more than 100 with highly satisfied and returning customers.
Below are some facts about us:
- Hundred of successful application development and implementation in small and large projects.
- Broad industry knowledge in banking, multi finance, insurance, pharmaceutical and manufacturing.
- Highly qualified of software development team, in two development locations: Jakarta and Yogyakarta.
- Provide innovative and state-of-the-art technology or solutions.
- Have been assisting our clients for development of complex requirements for more than 16 years.
- Have been working as a team for more than 400 man-years experience.
- Most of our projects are delivered on time, on budget, and at a competitive price.