Our client is a Road Construction company
Project Location: Batang, Sumatera Utara and Bogor
- Must have 2-3 years' experience in a Equipment Repair and Maintenance Supervisor or Lead Maintenance role in a toll or bridge construction.
- Must be a dynamic leader, able to motivate and lead a team to accomplish property/ownership objectives.
- Familiar with Dump Truck and Road Heavy Equipment
- Provide a daily, as well as a preventative, maintenance program to ensure the most economical, proper and safe condition of the equipments such as Dump Truck or heavy Equipment.
- Inspect all equipments to detect maintenance problems that require attention.
- Coordinate and complete maintenance requests within 24 hours.
- Follow a preventative maintenance schedule.
- Maintain, within the budgetary limits, an inventory of parts to make necessary repairs.
- Ensure timely completion of all duties by maintenance staff personnel to minimize labor costs.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
RimbunJOB Headhunter & Executive Search Consultant Indonesia
RimbunJOB is a professional provider of executive search (“headhunter”) and recruitment services in Jakarta, Indonesia. Commencing operation in 2007, we are equipped with and integrated IT system, experienced recruitment consultants, and proven searching method.
Dipo Business Center 6th floor, Unit G
Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 51 - 52
Phone: 021 30051303