- Make travel arrangements
- Prepare reports by collecting information.
- Arrange meetings, ensuring as appropriate that participants have all relevant papers in advance and ensuring all participants are is well prepared for meetings
- Prepare documents for meetings.
- Drafting letters and other documents.
- Manage appointments.
- Candidate must posses at least bachelor’s degree, mass communication, marketing, secretarial, commerce or equivalent from reputable university
- At least 4 (four) years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Fluent english both oral and written
- Motivated, pro-active. and good team work
- Good in interpersonal, mature and independent
- Well organized and able to work with tight deadline and high pressure
- Have skills on government relation
- Proficiency in MS Office
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow