Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the top multinational tobacco companies in the world. Our client is seeking a professional with experience working for a multinational consumer goods company for the job of Area Sales Manager, to be based in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. The winning candidate will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
Key Job responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement the trade coverage plan for West Java
- Liaise with procurement team to ensure stock level is available on time
- Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency to sell
- Provide insights about market and product research analysis (against competitors, opportunities, recommendations)
- Minimize commercial and credit risk in area and manage operational costs (budget handling)
- Ensure the right organization, capacity, capability, and motivation for the sales force in the area
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- At least 7 years of sales and marketing experiences in multinational FMCG company
- Two years’ experience in a leadership or management role in sales
- Proven leadership, commercial skills and experience in the Indonesian cigarette market
- Track record of delivery
- Goal oriented, sets clear priorities and meets KPIs
- Good planning and organisational ability
- Ambitious and dynamic personality
- High level of communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills: ability to define problems, collect details data, analyse and interpret results and recommend changes and improvements
- Ability to understand and work within the framework of the overall company strategy and also relevant customer insights
- Resilient and able to perform under pressure
- Able to speak fluently in English
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs