- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
- Effectively communicate issues with software and propose solution
- Thorough knowledge of QA theory and methodology
- Can define and execute different types of testing
- Understanding of one or more high level programming languages preferred
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server including queries, data mining and validation
- Experience with test automation and one or more of the industry standard test Automation Tools
- Be able to work independently and with a team
- Analyzes and understands requirements, devise a test strategy to adequately cover the requirements, develop high-level test scenarios that implement the strategy, elaborate scenarios into detailed test cases
- Review test artifacts with QA and Development team members, and edit accordingly
- Own the QA role throughout all projects by: gathering requirements, writing and executing tests (manual and automatic), monitoring test progress, reporting status, logging defects, tracking and testing defect fixes, retesting and delivering
- Work with user and partner teams to develop automated test scripts and extend the automation infrastructure
- Collaborate with the business and development teams to produce requirements that are well-documented and clear
- Maintain subject matter expertise for the systems under test and use that expertise to create, maintain and extend the test case library
- Participate in team process improvement to make sure everyone understands development lifecycle
Established in Indonesia in the fourth quarter of 2002, Jatis founder and key management team have many years of experience in the Financial Services Industry, Retail and Distribution and Telecommunication Industries and having worked with various clients in their earlier days as consultants in some large consulting firms. In Indonesia and the region, Jatis Solutions has earned the trusts from both domestic and international clients of world-caliber reputation and historic stature.
Review ( PT Informasi Teknologi Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Menyediakan lingkungan kerja yang bagus dan sangat menunjang penyelesaian pekerjaan. Tidak sulit untuk beradaptasi karena para karyawan sangat ramah dan bersahabat.
Masih ada kekurangan dalam hal menghandle sebuah proyek sehingga harus lebih diperhatikan lagi. Belum lagi, untuk kesejahteraan karyawan terbilang kurang.