- Modifies existing programs to conform to system changes or to make improvements in the existing program.
- Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs.
- Advises and work with user departments to resolve specific problems or make changes in programs, computer applications, capabilities, alternative programming approaches, limitations, etc.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Monitors performance of programs after implementation
- Education Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) In Computer Science Or Equivalent From A Four Year Collage Or Senior (4th Year) Student
- One Year (1) Of Experience In System Design And Java Programming (Plus Point)
- Requires Knowledge And Skill In Java (Including J2ee, Spring, JSP, Spring And Hibernate Frameworks), SQL, MySQL, Windows Server Administration, Linux Centos, CSS
- Having Experiences In Developing Java Desktop GUI Application (Plus Point)
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow