- Prepare and handle manual journal entries for financial book closing.
- Handle accounts reconciliation and suspense accounts monitoring.
- Prepare statutory reports.
- Assist in preparing data for audits (regulatory, annual, and internal audit).
- Assist in preparation of annual tax returns.
- Bachelor Degree (D3/S1) in Economics Accounting.
- Working experience in Accounting field, fresh graduated are welcome
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office / Windows).
- Good communication skill, willingness to learn, and self-driven.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills, detail oriented.
- High integrity, team player, and persistent.