PT Pengelola Limbah Kutai Kartanegara
- Able to make weekly/monthly report and sales plan if needed.
- Abilitiy to maintain good relationship with customer.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Working experience minimum 2 years in Marketing/Sales
- Having Certificate of health
- Competence in Ms.Office e.g word, excel, power point.
- Ability to communicate in English fluently both oral & written
- Highly self- motivated, responsibility, good personality & attractive looking
- Possess creativity, outstanding presentation, excellent communication skill & interpersonal skill.
- Has strong passion in sales & ability to work individually as well as team.
- Hard working & ready to travel out of city if needed.
- Willing to be placed in Balikpapan.
|Lokasi||Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur|
|Industri||Pameran / Manajemen Event|
|Perusahaan||PT Pengelola Limbah Kutai Kartanegara lihat lowongan|
PT Pengelola Limbah Kutai Kartanegara ( PLKK ) was established in 2003 initially providing disposal services for Oil and Gas Industrial Waste and General Mining Industries. PT. Pengelola Limbah Kutai Kartanegera Main office is located in Balikpapan and over the years we expanded throughout east Kalimantan (Balikpapan, Muara Badak, Bontang, and Samboja ). For further information please find our website: www.plkk.co.id, To support our development we are looking for positions :
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our Vision PT PLKK is going to be a leader company in Indonesia which provides environmental treatments for the hazardous waste (liquid and solid), solid control and dewatering, sludge oil recovery, tank cleaning (men and no men entry) pit cleaning,bioremediation,domestic waste, resuspension cleaning from Oil and Gas Company, mining, oil tanker and others high technology. Our Mission PT PLKK is servicing for waste treatment especially in the oilfield sectors of drilling, mining, industria, production, and refinery operations for the purposes of servicesfor treatment of oily waste. PT PLKK’s oily waste separation systems provide benefits to clients seeking an environmentally waste management program. This is to comply with the standard practices of environmental. 3R’s-Reduce,Recycle and Re-use.