EQUALINDO MAKMUR ALAM SEJAHTERA, PT
Human Resources Manager
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Talent Management, Remuneration, and Industrial Relationship.
- Excellent interpesonal and comunication skill
- Prior experience in labor relations and have a stong ability to provide counselling, griavance handling, people management and effective problem solving skill.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Perusahaan||EQUALINDO MAKMUR ALAM SEJAHTERA, PT lihat lowongan|
We are a fully integrated group of companies comprised of land clearing contracting company dedicated to palm oil plantations and coal mines as well as being the coal mining operator, owning palm oil plantation and coal mining. Our services ranging from the land clearing contracting works in remote areas as well as the construction of palm oil processing plants, biogas power plant, palm oil plantation, providing a fully integrated services for the coal mining, to heavy equipment spare parts supplier. Our discerning clientele is comprised of multinational companies in the palm oil plantation and coal mining sectors which further affirms our work quality, seamless coordination, and adherence to time management capability that are the key success factors in our industry while at the same time being mindful to the environment preservation guidelines. We maintain our main offices in Jakarta and Samarinda, East Kalimantan, and branches throughout Kalimantan.