- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): microsoft office, microsoft excel, basic purchasing & receiving, cargo & shipping, basic bookkeeping (invoicing, payroll, cash flow, etc.)
- Good attitude and team work
- Required language(s): basic English (both written and spoken), Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Umalas.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.