PT Ayunan Bulan International
Manager of Productions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and organize production daily:
- Managing the workers on productions
- Set the timeline for production collaborate with Sales departments and Purchasing
- Set the delivery for finished product delivered on time to overseas and/or for domestic sales
- Implementation the quality control during productions until the finishing to delivery stage
- Provide reports on the performance, output and problem in production
- Daily inspections for dysfunctions machines/ tools
- To ensure that the factory in general is function well (electricity, production tools, etc)
- The material (fabrics) availability
- Any general issues which affect the daily productions activity
- Monitoring activities production to achieve cost and quality targets and production schedule
- To meet the deadline and costing as well as the quality control
- Making sure that products are produced on time and on great quality
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
- Monitoring cleanliness and discipline on production sites
- Working out the human and material resources needed
- If we needed more sewer/ workers
- Ensure the workers are discipline on attendance to ensure we have enough human resource to meet the deadline of productions
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment/ company’s assets on production sites
- Ensuring that HEALTH and SAFETY guidelines are followed
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers
- Reviewing worker performance
- Minimum D3/S1 in any major, preferably in Engineering Industrial or Management/ Business or equivalent
- At least 3 years experiences in managerial level preferably specializing in garment productions operations/ manufacturing or equivalent
- Required language : Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Must Have good knowledge of operating manufacturing operations, managing the workers/sewers, SOP in productions, timeline in productions
- Strong leadership, team building, decision making and people management skill
- Full time position available
- Working from Monday to Friday (full day), and Saturday (half day)
|Lokasi||Kuta, Badung, Bali|
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
Ticket To The Moon is the original manufacturer of the camping hammock, based in Denpasar, Bali since 1996 with total employee up to 150 people.
Ticket To The Moon is the hammock manufacturer, international wholesaler to Europe, Asia, Australia, USA, Africa and retailer with few retail stores and consignment around Bali and as well as global retailers.
Please check our website www.ticketothemoon.com for further information.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Because we are the original inventors and manufacturers of the parachute hammock, we can listen to customer feedback and give you the very best products and include the features you desire. The whole TTTM parachute range is hand-made by a team of skilled craftsmen in our very own factory in Bali from the highest quality nylon parachute fabric. Every one of our products is tested under extreme conditions, and passes strict quality control tests before it leaves our factory. The 10-year manufacturer’s warranty covers any defects in workmanship and materials on all Ticket To The Moon products. The signature range of TTTM hammocks is durable, elastic, breathable, anti-mildew, and skin-friendly (OEKO-TEX® Standard 100). The hammocks are available in five sizes and thousands of color combinations, and each comes with an attached pouch for easy traveling.