OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To handle all aspects loss adjusting assignments, and also assist in the development and growth of CTA’s Property, Casualty & Special Risk loss adjusting work in the Indonesia Market.
- To attend on property and/or building construction damage surveys as and when required
- To prepare the necessary attendance advices, preliminary reports and final survey/adjustment reports in a timely manner and in accordance with the guidelines set out in the SOP
- Managing and coordinating claims in a timely and professional fashion
- Undertaking site visits and meeting with Insurers, Reinsurers, Brokers, Claimants, Insureds and other interested parties;
- Preparing preliminary reports commenting in detail on all aspects of the claim including legal and policy liability considerations, potential quantum and future actions;
- Communicating regularly with all interested parties, calculating and approving interim payments, preparing interim reports and other communications;
- To be available to attend surveys outside working hours and on weekends (public holidays) as and when required
- Developing working relationships with existing Clients
- Helping to identify and plan approaches to new Clients
- Bachelor's Degree from Civil Engineering/ Construction or equivalent from reputable university with minimum GPA 2,75
- At leaset 1-2 years experience in related field (fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Good comand in English and Computer Literate.
- Having driving licence (SIM A) would be an advantage
- Willing to be placed in branch office throughout Indonesia
- Willing to travel throughout Indonesia (remote area) and work in flexi-time hours
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill, self-motivated, dynamic and able to work under pressure
Interested candidate can forward their application with detailed CV and recent photograph to apply here.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.