OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To handle all aspects loss adjusting assignments, and also assist in the development and growth of CTA’s Property, Casualty & Special Risk loss adjusting work in the Indonesia Market.
- To attend on property and/or building construction damage surveys as and when required
- To prepare the necessary attendance advices, preliminary reports and final survey/adjustment reports in a timely manner and in accordance with the guidelines set out in the SOP
- Managing and coordinating claims in a timely and professional fashion
- Undertaking site visits and meeting with Insurers, Reinsurers, Brokers, Claimants, Insureds and other interested parties;
- Preparing preliminary reports commenting in detail on all aspects of the claim including legal and policy liability considerations, potential quantum and future actions;
- Communicating regularly with all interested parties, calculating and approving interim payments, preparing interim reports and other communications;
- To be available to attend surveys outside working hours and on weekends (public holidays) as and when required
- Developing working relationships with existing Clients
- Helping to identify and plan approaches to new Clients
- Bachelor's Degree from Civil Engineering/ Construction or equivalent from reputable university with minimum GPA 2,75
- At leaset 1-2 years experience in related field (fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Good comand in English and Computer Literate.
- Having driving licence (SIM A) would be an advantage
- Willing to be placed in branch office throughout Indonesia
- Willing to travel throughout Indonesia (remote area) and work in flexi-time hours
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill, self-motivated, dynamic and able to work under pressure
Interested candidate can forward their application with detailed CV and recent photograph to apply here.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Merupakan perusahaan penanaman modal asing yang juga mempekerjakan orang asing selain orang Indonesia, sehingga para karyawan Indonesia bisa mendapatkan kesempatan untuk belajar bahasa.
- Saya rasa lingkungan tempat kerja agak kurang baik dan kurang kondusif baik dari segi fasilitas maupun segi hubungan sosial, sehingga tidak bisa mendukung produktivitas dalam bekerja.
Ktr Perwakilan Ged Artha Graha Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 52-53 Ged Artha Graha Lt 16 Senayan, Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan 12190 DKI Jakarta