Our client company is the holding company of Re>Pal. We produce environmentally sustainable pallets, designed to meet functional supply chain needs. Re>Pal pallets are made entirely from recycled waste plastic and are cost competitive, safe, strong, durable and export ready. Our use of waste plastics contributes to the reduction of the world’s increasing landfill problems, and provides an active solution to forest depletion. Our sustainability credentials are at the heart of what we do. Our extensive industry knowledge delivers our customers’ efficient solutions to their core supply chain needs.
Location: Pasuruan, East Java
- Fluently Bilingual in English and Indonesian
- A bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Industrial engineering.
- Min of 10 years or more experience in plastic manufacturing (preferred)
- Familiar with mechanical, electrical systems, carpentry, utility as well as code compliance requirements
- Having the ability to read engineering drawings, electrical, mechanical and construction
- Former construction project management experience is preferred
- Having experience for manufacturing licensing & activities associated with government.
- Having great knowledge about hydraulic & chiller.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies & sequences the activities needed to successfully complete setting up the factory (plan, execute, control, closing)
- Handle & ensure the registration of activity/procedure to industrial estate management is established.
- Determine the resource (time, budget, supporting equipment etc) required to complete the set up.
- Develop a timeline for completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Provide weekly report of activities.
- Direct & supervise the cleaning process, repair/ refinement, testing of equipment of factory in a safe manner (driveway, utility, drainage, painting, roofing gutter, roof refinement, working floor etc)
- Provide direction & support to all ground workers who works on the property/ facility/ equipment.
- Managing the operation of heavy equipment (if needed) in preparation of factory use.
- Provide general support to Production Manager and Head of Global Operations.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow