Position ：Sales Representative(Indonesia) Location：Home Office
Report to：GM Supervise People：No
Job Summary: Sales Representative is responsible for the business development of Indonesia market.
- Visit customers for meeting, presentation, preparation of technical specifications, perform technical discussion with clients and contract negotiations etc.
- Maintain the clients base and push clients for the more business awarding.
- Explore the market and develop the new clients.
- Coordinate with clients for the sample qualification.
- Coordinate the pay on time from all clients.
- Develop, implement, and manage metrics to track overall success and effectiveness of sales project.
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Conduct business in a manner that is consistent with company policies and procedures including company Business Code of Conduct.
- Over 5-year work experience in related field with a proven track record.
- Strong experienced for the transmission industry and knowledgeable for the motor, brakes and counter etc, any experience for the entrance control will be appreciated.
- Self-driven, result and process oriented. Motivated to work effectively without direct supervision.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient both in oral and written English.
- Solid computer skills in Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Willing to travel extensively (50%)
- Bachelor degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering or other related field.
- Basic salary+ Sales commission.