Wuxi KBetter Technology Co., Ltd
Position ：Sales Representative(Indonesia) Location：Home Office
Report to：GM Supervise People：No
Job Summary: Sales Representative is responsible for the business development of Indonesia market.
- Visit customers for meeting, presentation, preparation of technical specifications, perform technical discussion with clients and contract negotiations etc.
- Maintain the clients base and push clients for the more business awarding.
- Explore the market and develop the new clients.
- Coordinate with clients for the sample qualification.
- Coordinate the pay on time from all clients.
- Develop, implement, and manage metrics to track overall success and effectiveness of sales project.
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Conduct business in a manner that is consistent with company policies and procedures including company Business Code of Conduct.
- Over 5-year work experience in related field with a proven track record.
- Strong experienced for the transmission industry and knowledgeable for the motor, brakes and counter etc, any experience for the entrance control will be appreciated.
- Self-driven, result and process oriented. Motivated to work effectively without direct supervision.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient both in oral and written English.
- Solid computer skills in Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Willing to travel extensively (50%)
- Bachelor degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering or other related field.
- Basic salary+ Sales commission.
|Industri||Elektronik / Peralatan Listrik|
Wuxi KBetter is a new company and based in China Wuxi which is closed to Shanghai. We're focusing on the customization production of transmission components like brake and motor etc and we already started the service for some global companies like Siemens, Wayne and AS etc.
We're setting up our global sales team for Europe, USA, Canada, Brazil, Indonesia and Malaysia etc now and we're planning to set up second factory for the business expanding in China.
If we can get the growing in Indonesia market, we'll set up a sales office in the future.