- • Great Opportunities
- • Great Challenges
- • Solid Team Work
- Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate cleaning, pest control, refuse disposal, laundry of all properties
- Responsible to maintain quality and organise work in accordance to company standard
- Responsible to delegate, train, and assign work for all staffs
- Keep up the team to strive the best
- Minimum 40 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): housekeeping operations, laundry operations
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in hospitality / building housekeeping.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in housekeeping or equivalent.
- Good Leadership, interpersonal skill, strong in analytical, problem solving and decision making.
- Initiative, Proactive, Communicative, Highly self-motivated, Strong Integrity, Very Attention to Detail
- Work Location in Palembang, Sumatera Selatan
- Full-Time position(s) available.