PT Xiaotel Bersaudara Indonesia
Human Resource Director
- • Great Opportunities
- • Great Challenges
- • Solid team work
- Perform end to end full HR functions such as, recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance management, talent management, industrial relation and training development.
- Provide advice, recommendations and action plans on HR related matters
- Design and deliver hiring strategies, plan/procedures
- Review payroll and related reports to ensure that payroll executed in accurate and timely manner.
- Recommend, review and evaluate the effectiveness of the training programs
- Ensure all HR initiatives rolled out by HQ are properly implemented and follow through with full adoption at all levels.
- Minimum 40 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia & (Mandarin is a plus)
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in HR function (managerial level) preferably in hospitality industries.
- Good Leadership, interpersonal skill, strong in analytical, problem solving and decision making.
- Initiative, Proactive, Communicative, Highly self-motivated, Strong Integrity, Very Attention to Detail
- Work Location in Palembang, Sumatera Selatan
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Palembang, Sumatera Selatan|
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
Established in 1982, our company deals in trading business. Through the years, we have expanded into various industries with a vision to be recognised locally as well regionally in the near future. Concentrating our services in Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Laundry, General Trading & Property Development, XBI aims to create an outstanding experience for our patron and staffs alike whenever possible because "In Us You Trust"
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Lets Join Us!!
lowongan kerja rekomendasi