- • Great Opportunities
- • Great Challenges
- • Solid team work
- Perform end to end full HR functions such as, recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance management, talent management, industrial relation and training development.
- Provide advice, recommendations and action plans on HR related matters
- Design and deliver hiring strategies, plan/procedures
- Review payroll and related reports to ensure that payroll executed in accurate and timely manner.
- Recommend, review and evaluate the effectiveness of the training programs
- Ensure all HR initiatives rolled out by HQ are properly implemented and follow through with full adoption at all levels.
- Minimum 40 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia & (Mandarin is a plus)
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in HR function (managerial level) preferably in hospitality industries.
- Good Leadership, interpersonal skill, strong in analytical, problem solving and decision making.
- Initiative, Proactive, Communicative, Highly self-motivated, Strong Integrity, Very Attention to Detail
- Work Location in Palembang, Sumatera Selatan
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Established in 1982, our company deals in trading business. Through the years, we have expanded into various industries with a vision to be recognised locally as well regionally in the near future. Concentrating our services in Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Laundry, General Trading & Property Development, XBI aims to create an outstanding experience for our patron and staffs alike whenever possible because "In Us You Trust"