- Be responsible for all in-coming and out-going payment.
- Review Daily Collection Report (BSTT and LPHT).
- Receive and examine accuracy of cash and cheque/giro received from Collector which initially validate amount of money or cheque/giro from Collection Staff.
- Reconcile cheque/giro and record database of subscriptions.
- Monitor and creating daily reports of cash and checque/giro.
- Provide bank reconciliation.
- Perform accomplishment of cash advance process and report.
- Adheres to standard safety and continually perform and practice 5S.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to work on Palembang Branch
On its early establishment, the Company was internally engaged to be the sole distributor for products from PT Keramika Indonesia Asosiasi Tbk., PT KIA Serpih Mas, and PT KIA Keramik Mas. In its development, the Company gained confidence of its partners to serve the distribution of products from Saint-Gobaint Construction Products Sdn Bhd, Clay Industries Sdn Bhd, PT Multi Warna Alam, PT Jaya Mulia Perkasa and PT Bital Asia.
It has a marketing and distribution network forming 19 branches spread over strategic cities across Indonesia, including Medan, Pekan Baru, Jambi, Palembang, Bandar Lampung, Jakarta, Bekasi, Bogor, Tangerang, Bandung, Cirebon, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Denpasar, Banjarmasin, Samarinda and Makassar.
In line with the corporate growth strategy, to reinforce its capital structure on April 9, 2008, the Company listed its shares with the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
Along with its progress and development, it directly attracted foreign investors to invest their capital; therefore, on June 3, 2011 the Company was acquired by SCG Distribution Co., Ltd., which is a subsidiary of Siam Cement Group, headquartered at 1 Siam Cement Road, Bangsue Sub-District, Bangkok, Thailand with the shareholding of 99.09%.
It currently has one subsidiary, PT. Karya Makmur Kreasi Prima, with the total shareholding of 99.9%.
In accordance with Article 3 of its Articles of Association, its scope is to be engaged in trading specialized in building materials distribution services. It has a nationwide distribution network with its distributed products including ceramic products, roof tiles, granites, sanitary ware, paints, gypsums, leak-proof coating and instant cement
For 2012, under its new management, the Company focused on distributing ceramic flooring tiles, ceramic wall tiles and roof tiles manufactured by PT Keramika Indonesia Asosiasi, PT KIA Serpih Mas and PT KIA Keramik Mas under the product brands of KIA and IMPRESSO. Also in 2012, it also re-started to import foreign granite products under the brand of LAURENZA.
Review ( PT Kokoh Inti Arebama Tbk )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Tunjangannya lengkap mulai dari kesehatan dan tunjangan olah raga lainnya. Bukan hanya itu saja, karyawan laki-laki bisa memiliki tim futsalnya.
Jadwal kerja yang diberikan cukup padat bahkan hingga akhir bulan ini mampu mencapai target yang diberikan untuk tiap-tiap sales yang ada.