Reports to the Center Director
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and manage marketing strategy and budget to meet both short-term and long-term school objectives.
- Lead internal team members and agencies where appropriate to execute all communication and public relations activities including but not limited to advertising, partnership development, direct mail, marketing events, press releases, site management etc.
- Create, evaluate and negotiate the marketing campaigns. Manage tracking, reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns and programs.
- Build, develop and motivate a strong marketing support team to ensure the company reaches our goals through diversified marketing channels.
- Lead the team to design and execute market research and analysis on competitors, potential markets and market trends.
- Contribute to the total effectiveness of the company, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member.
- 25-30 years old
- Fresh graduate/under-graduate are welcome to apply
- Able to work well in a team as well as independently
- Minimum 1-2 years’ of experience in marketing management, ideally in the service industry
- Experience of working in cross culture environment is a plus
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advanced presentation and reporting skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Tutup pada 11/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia