- Plan & execute projects of event for improving brand image.
- Coordinate & monitor team during event.
- Build relationship with communities in area, especially East Java.
- Suggest/ create the new concept of marketing communication activities.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Mass Communications/ Public Relation, or equivalent.
- Min. 2 years as Event Coordinator/ Marketing Communication Staff.
- Able to build relationship & networking.
- Able to manage & monitor events.
- Have leadership & team coordination skill.
- Interest with adventure/ outdoor activities.
- Fluent in English (passive/ active).
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Work placement in Surabaya.