- Minimum Bachelor degree major in Finance/Accountancy/Banking
- At least 3-5 years experience in the same position
- Good interpesonal skill & communication
- Problem solving oriented
- Create daily cash flow report
- Create monthly expense report
- Record all transaction, including cash and bank transaction
- handle all documents related to finance/accounting
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
|Industri||Perdagangan dan Distribusi|
|Perusahaan||BIKA FURNITURE lihat lowongan|
BIKA Group is a family owned and operated company. Established in 1975, Bika Parama Cipta focuses on creating furniture characterized by its quality, strength, beauty and longevity.
The motivating force behind BIKA’s approach to furniture is
a passion for beautiful wood, which was inherited from the founder of BIKA Group, David Cheung, and inspires all generations of the family to seek out the very finest materials.
Bika Group family members travel to boutique mills around the world to source their woods, building close relationships with suppliers who share their passion.
This mutual trust enables BIKA to access unique rare woods not otherwise released, as specialist mills know that these special woods will be cared for and used within a premium product.
By establishing several subsidiaries companies and cooperating with several international furniture and interior brands, our company
is committed in fulfilling the market demands thru product and pricing variety.
Bika Group management team has been working on improving BIKA’s internal organization while expanding the business and its brand portfolio.
BIKA provides a contract furniture service for many of Indonesia’s leading flagship luxury developments.
Whether for residential or hotel developments, BIKA’s expertise
and advanced technology delivers efficient production of the highest quality furniture, on time and on price.
Bika Group is a project-based project and custom-built furniture manufacturer. In the span of approximately 30 years, we have done numerous projects mainly in Indonesia and some abroad.
In the later years, we concentrated mostly in hotels, apartments and retail business while still manufacturing custom built furniture for residential and other public spaces.
OPPORTUNITIES OPEN FOR
People Who Do Not Think In Black and White
If your mind moves as quickly as our business, your career could grow as fast as our profit.
- We are a successfull home furnishing company and a market leader in the furniture manufacturing industry. For 40 years, we are a part of the global market with our proudly ‘Made in Indonesia’products and a growing portfolio ofInternational brands. Our customers are large property corporations and connoiseurs of art and design.
- We’re an innovative company and we want creative, ambitious, innovative team-players ready for challenging opportunities.
- We offer competitive salary with excellent packages and benefits.
So if you think you’ve got what it takes, show us your true colours by telling us why and email your CV with salary details.