Asia Pulp and Paper
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Language skill(s): English, Mandarin (would be an advantage)
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, well organized
- Received forecast and inquiry from marketing/ purchaser/ user mills
- Coordinate with team to get competitive shipping lines & trucking service in 1 (one) package deal, big lot/ spot rate
- Follow up the freight market fluctuation/ trend update against ATL's current rate
- Process yearly/ quaterly tender or maintain rates
- Vendor master data for new vendor & monitoring
- Daily monitoring for shipment inquiry vs shipment realization
- Problem solving for any detail operation matters, cost incurred, minimized logs cost, roll over, or any complaint and service failure in accordance to the service related with internal & external parties
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Asia Pulp and Paper lihat lowongan|
As one of the world’s largest pulp and paper companies, Asia Pulp and Paper Group (APP) is responsible for delivering quality products to meet the growing global demand for tissue, packaging and paper. On any given day, our products find their way into the hands of consumers in various branded forms from all over the world.Over the years, we have expanded our operations significantly through the acquisition and expansion of several of our pulp and paper mills. It’s our commitment to customer satisfaction that enables us to grow our share in paper sales worldwide and broaden our presence through offices in many countries. We believe ‘tradition and modernity go hand in hand’ which means we value long term relationships as part of our Eastern traditions, while we also are eager to embrace the modern values of innovation and efficiency.
Started in 1972 with Tjiwi Kimia producing caustic soda, now we run operations across Indonesia and China with an annual combined pulp, paper, packaging product and converting capacity of over 19 million tons per annum. Today, APP markets its products in more than 120 countries across six continents.