Requirements :Core Business:Manufacture Products:
- Lead all HSE activity
- Responsible to conduct HSE inspections
- Plan, organize and implement safety programs according to HSE standards
- Identify hazards and assist in HSE monitoring programs
- Made report, monitoring and evaluate safety programs
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety)
- Min. 5 years experience at same position
- Good knowledge about basic HSE
- Understanding of international standards for safety management (OHSAS)
- Good communication (English is preferred)
- Have a HSE Certificate (Ahli K3 Umum, K3 Migas)
- Show leadership and be able to control a designated area
- Willing to work overtime when the project schedule required
- Design and manufacturing of stainless steel equipments
- Piping process, transmission and gas distribution
- Tank, vessel, heat exchanger & other equipment for food & beverages, cosmetic, chemicals, petrochemicals, pulp and paper and oil & gas industry
- penghasilan yang diterima karyawan disesuaikan dengan keahlian yang dimiliki, perusahaan memberikan kebebasan untuk mengembangkan skill dan budaya perusahaan yang baik.
- kurangnya pelatihan karyawan, kurangnya pengembangan skill untuk posisi management control dan planning project dan jenjang karir yang ditawarkan tidak jelas.
Ktr Cabang Intercon Plaza Jl Meruya Ilir 14 Intercon Plaza Bl D/12 A-14 Srengseng, Kembangan Jakarta Barat 11630 DKI Jakarta
Back in 1979, a handful of engineers at a family owned company with technology at the back of their minds and lots of bravery started to build tanks of high-quality stainless steel. They never thought that the ’master piece’ they made at a workshop on a rented plot somewhere on one of the old suburbs of Jakarta, would lead them to the establishment of a company as progressive as what it is presently.
In those days other stainless steel constructing companies dealt with household products or non-industrial tanks. MAJU BERSAMA was the first one to start building special stainless steel industrial tanks. The success of the initial work made for a traditional herb manufacturer brought the company in contact with other manufacturers demanding more varied requirements and specifications.
Through repeated experiments and innovations the engineers at MAJU BERSAMA earned their unbeatable reputations. The name began to be identified with international quality recognized by advanced industrial countries such as Holland and Germany. Its customer based increased along with the growing awareness of the reliable quality and economic value of MAJU BERSAMA especially in substituting imported equipment.
Following the development of the company which at present comprises more than 200 employees, the plant was moved to a more expansive location belonging to the company