Forte Executive Consulting
- Arranging for corporate tie ups with vendors across Indonesia in the areas of admin like Hotels, Taxi, Travel agents, courier, etc. with focus on cost, quality and convenience.
- Maintaining effective business relationship with current and new vendors.
- Continuous review and monitoring of quality of products and services by all vendors.
- Ensuring all vendor bills are settled accurately and on timely basis.
- Continuous negotiation with current and new vendors to get best quality product / service and at best price
- Ensuring all important licenses of the company (like domicile letter) are timely obtained / renewed.
- Coordinating with the consultants and government offices to ensure that the company is complying with all legal requirements pertaining to facility management.
- Ensuring that the company has the right infrastructure at all times and are well maintained. Arranging for Annual Maintenance contracts wherever required.
- Responsible for proper and safe custody of company’s assets.
- Responsible for supervising day to day routine administration activities.
- Organizing and coordinating for various company events connected to employees.
- Responsible for maintenance of all attendance documents, leave records, etc. of the employees.
- Ensure safe and proper custody of all data and documents, timely and accurate release of various reports to management.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Forte Executive Consulting lihat lowongan|
Forte Executive Consulting is an Executive Search & HR Consulting firm with focus in Asia and expertise on the Indonesian market. We bring to our clients Recruitment practice experience in Indonesia and across the Asia Pacific Region. Join Our Premier Client, One of multi national paints manufacturer company. Urgently Needed:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Age 28-35 years old.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
- Detail oriented, able to work multi task
- Must be excellent in Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms Power Point.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pondok Indah,South Jakarta.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.