A Progress Advisor is responsible for students’, and customer’s learning experience at English First Centers. They need to maintain close contact with classroom teachers and customers in order to facilitate communication regarding the student’s learning progress, and contribute to school sales targets by promoting better student retention.
Reports to the Centre Director
Roles and responsibilities:
- To regularly communicate with customers in an effort to understand their personal language learning requirements and use this information to assist the customer in developing their personal study plan. This requires the timely updating of all customer information in the systems provided by EF
- Communicate with classroom teachers, and monitor student learning progress to be able to communicate progress information to customers.
- Consistently achieve monthly sales targets through customer renewal of courses.
- Collect and analyze customer feedback, and work to develop clear action plans to resolve any
- student learning difficulties.
- Prepare course binder for new classes.
- Maksimal 28 years old
- Fresh graduate/under-graduate are welcome to apply
- Able to work well in a team as well as independently
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Have a passion for sales and service, target and results oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Please send your complete resume / CV and recent photo to EF Makassar, Jl. Mesjid Raya No.68G
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Kami adalah Lembaga Pendidikan yang telah berpengalaman bertahun-tahun di Indonesia. Lembaga Pendidikan kami EF (English First) membutuhkan tenaga muda, terampil dan profesional untuk bergabung bersama kami untuk posisi berikut