- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): fluent in english both writing and speaking (minimum passive), have knowledge & experience in the control automation principal and integration, Innovative, good self-motivation, creative, and good responsibility.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Introduce Products to Customer (New and Current Products)
- Cooperate with Marketing Division and related division for acquire new project
- establish relationships with agents and end users
- Provide best solution about automation system to costumer
- Provide Sales Achieving target Reports
- focus on getting new projects
- can provide a good presentation to the customer
- Provide Reports for every services and technical help for finish project or ongoing projects, and other reports required
- Kerjasama tim di dalam perusahaan ini menurut saya sudah cukup baik. Selain itu, karyawan yang bekerja di dalam perusahaan ini juga sudah cukup kooperatif dalam bekerja.
- Jenjang karir di dalam perusahaan ini menurut saya masih kurang jelas. Selain itu, sistem kerja yang diterapkan perusahaan masih harus diperbaiki kembali.
Kompl Graha Indah Jl Raya Cimindi Kompl Graha Indah Kav 2 Pasir Kaliki, Cicendo Cimahi 40175 Jawa Barat
1996-2000Since 1996 ESTABLISHMENT
In the time of potential and economical turn all in Indonesia. Autonics foresaw market potential and opened the first overseas office in Jakarta Indonesia2001 – 2009
ExpansionDuring this time, Autonics sales office was incorporated and gained market share by building on sales agency networks, establishing A/S system and enlarging customers base
In this periode, Autonics Indonesia carried out a comprehensive agendas of preparation towards the future. Those agendas include : reinforcement of corporate organization, expansion of sales network , providing exhibitions, seminars and technical support and improving stock management.2013 –
(Preparation for the 2nd Take off) Leap UpIn this period, Autonics Indonesia expects the relocation of corporate office to a new company-owned building and the establishment of new data system will become the foothold for the company to take off for the second time in terms of revitalizing sales and marketing operations