- Preparing and processing requisitions and purchase orders for suppliers and equipment
- Monitoring and coordinating deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to warehouse on schedule
- Processing import documents for all purchase requirements.
- Coordinating with other departments’ users and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work to meet the criteria and standards required
- Sourcing, selecting and negotiating for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price process, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers
- Analyzing market and delivery systems in order to assess present future material availability / analyzing potential suppliers. Performing an annual review of exiting suppliers in terms of cost, quality, delivery and other pertinent factors.
- Maintaining records of goods orders and received; maintaining purchasing division performance data, procurement documentation, and all other pertinent information
- Discussing defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, vendors, and others to determine source or trouble and take corrective action
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any filed
- At least 2 years of working experience in purchasing
- Excellent English communication skill both written and spoken
- Strong knowledge and analytical skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with excel, word and power point
- Full-Time Position Available
- Working Location: North Jakarta