PT PBM Olah Jasa Andal
- Preparing and processing requisitions and purchase orders for suppliers and equipment
- Monitoring and coordinating deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to warehouse on schedule
- Processing import documents for all purchase requirements.
- Coordinating with other departments’ users and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work to meet the criteria and standards required
- Sourcing, selecting and negotiating for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price process, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers
- Analyzing market and delivery systems in order to assess present future material availability / analyzing potential suppliers. Performing an annual review of exiting suppliers in terms of cost, quality, delivery and other pertinent factors.
- Maintaining records of goods orders and received; maintaining purchasing division performance data, procurement documentation, and all other pertinent information
- Discussing defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, vendors, and others to determine source or trouble and take corrective action
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any filed
- At least 2 years of working experience in purchasing
- Excellent English communication skill both written and spoken
- Strong knowledge and analytical skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with excel, word and power point
- Full-Time Position Available
- Working Location: North Jakarta
|Lokasi||Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
PT PBM OLAH JASA ANDAL (“PT PBM OJA”) is a company operating to provide port and terminal services at depots and particulaly at Tanjung Priok Port, North Jakarta. The services cover stevedorage, cargodoring, container handling and storage, warehousing, distribution, consolidation, and transportation.
PT PBM OJA On September 2001, OJA obtained ISO 9001:2000 certification and attaining the SMK3 (Work Safety and Health Management System) certification in 2006. This achievement is a proof to our commitment to continuously improve our performance and services toward a world-class terminal operator.
OJA today has grown phenomenally among the stiff competition in port service industries. But we always develop ourselves to become the finest port service provider based on international standard