MANAGER/ASSISTANT MANAGER - FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
General Duties and Responsibilities
- High English proficiency is mandatory
- Leads and supervises accounting and finance team
- Manages HQ and branches financial reports and operations
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with statutory and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs ad hoc duties assigned by management
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
- ROHEDA GROUP, PT