- Analyzing the effectiveness of operations function in the company
- In charge of operational cars maintenance, also maintaining the lease agreements
- Ensuring the operational systems are functioning properly
- Providing initiatives to the head of operations in order to have an efficient and effective standard of operations
- Work closely with all levels of management within the Company to determine needs, develop strategies, and plan and provide support of those needs
- S1 (minimum) from reputable universities majoring in related majors (i.e., management, human resources and or other related major)
- Min. 3 years of working experience in General Affair and Operations
- Good communication, management skill and analytical skill
- High initiative and self motivated
- An organized team player who has high level of responsibility and discipline
If you feel you meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity, please send your latest resume with recent photo preferably in a PDF format immediately to
PT. Colliers International Indonesia is a leading Property Consultancy provides integrated platform of comprehensive services in commercial real estate industry.
Colliers International has evolved from enterprising, independent local business owners to an organisation of 482 offices and more than 13,500 employees around the world. We have been operating in Indonesia for over 30 years delivering our expertise with exceptional results as the largest property consultancy.
As we grew, we continued to seek out partners who shared our common values and spirit of enterprise. An exciting opportunity has opened up for a talented, innovative and enthusiastic individual to grow their career in the Company as: