- Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
- Collaboration with customers to prepare technical specifications.
- Interact with subject matter experts (functional & technical) to understand business requirements and technology architecture of the applications accordingly.
- Contribute to code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to standards / guidelines.
- Provide technical guidance and lead/develop team members.
- Assist in infrastructure & system software setup for development and testing environments.
- Ensure timely completion of tasks delegated.
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- At least 4years of working experience in Java EE development (preferably in financial industry).
- Understand design documentation standards such as Unified Modeling Language.
- Ability in eclipse, postgresql, spring mvc, subversion
- Experience in various Java EE frameworks and design patterns.
- Exposure in Java EE MVC frameworks such as Apache Struts / Apache Struts 2.
- Involved in implementing applications leverages on various Java EE services including but not limited to Enterprise Java Bean, Java Database Connectivity, and Java Messaging Services.
- Good verbal and written communication in English, technical, analytical, troubleshooting and consultative skills.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the region (Jakarta and Malaysia)
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Pactera Jatis Indonesia (PJI) was established in 2014 as a joint venture between Jatis Group (member of Indivara Group) and Pactera Technology Ltd., one of the largest IT company in Asia. PJI is established as a complimentary to the consulting business, offering IT professional capabilities to our clients, ranges from IT services, managed service, talent acquisitions, application testing and Software Factory. Since the first year, PJI has been delivering world-class IT services to clients in South East Asia, Japan and ANZ region.