HASKONING INDONESIA, PT
- Managing the financial aspects of a project (financial, schedule, team, problem solving)
- Contract position available
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Civil, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience of working within a large multinational organisation.
- Project management experience in either contracting or as a consultant with at least 5 years working in the role;
- Experience of managing the financial aspects of a project.
- Good working knowledge of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
|Perusahaan||HASKONING INDONESIA, PT lihat lowongan|
Royal HaskoningDHV is a leading independent, international engineering consultancy service provider with roots established in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and South Africa. In Indonesia, we specialise in buildings, industry, energy and mining, maritime and waterways, rivers, deltas and coast and water technology. A first choice consultancy for major world challenges, our experts provide sustainable and pragmatic solutions for pit-to-port, food security and water scarcity, energy resources and supply. Working together we can achieve more. At Royal HaskoningDHV we embrace this philosophy. With an overarching aim to enhance society together, we work closely with clients, stakeholders, industry, and academic leaders, to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget, while providing a better, brighter, sustainable future.
Prior to merging on 1 July 2012, Royal Haskoning and DHV have successfully delivered millions of world class projects during the past two centuries. With roots established in The Netherlands, the UK and South Africa, our combined experience and longevity spans more than 225 years. Now, as one company, we have the power to make a bigger difference in the world as we rise to the challenges of our 21st century planet, towards a better, brighter future.
Today Royal HaskoningDHV ranks in the top 10 of global, independently owned, non-listed companies and top 40 overall. This makes us the first choice consultancy for involvement in major world themes, such as ‘pit-to-port’, food and water scarcity, the development of mega-cities, and sustainable infrastructure and energy resources & supply, such as wave and hydro power. We are also well positioned to contribute to the latest business models, such as Public-Private Partnership.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi