- Candidate must process at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Banking
- Have at least 2 Years of experience in the same field
- Have a good knowledge of Accounting/Finance principle and practice.
- Have a good communication skill in English
- Have a good analytical skill, good time management and interpersonal skill.
- Able to work independent with minimum supervision.
- Familiar with Accounting System
- Familiar with the tax regulation
- Responsible to maintain cash flow, petty cash, invoices, billing and payment to the bank.
- Checking and confirming the expenditure for each project (budgeting).
- Responsible for the daily accounting process, ensure the inclusion of clients or customers on a regular basis every month.
- Responsible for monthly closing process and provide accurate financial statements..
- Responsible for monthly and annual tax reconciliation.
- Familiar with the tax regulations to ensure tax compliance.
- Develop and make budget spending and corporate earnings periodically (monthly and annual).
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.