- Produce and review studies , surveys, designs and calculations reports for complex structures
- Produce input for structural drawings and review quality of drawings
- Study and apply different structural codes for complex situation
- Prepare and review technical spesification
- Manage interaction with other disicpline e.g. architect, ME Engineer, project manager and quantity surveyor or site staff
- Manage interaction with external parties e.g. clients, local authorities and contractors.
- Direct and monitoring other engineer
- Project planning and monitoring
- Assist dept head in preparation of proposals and other tasks
- Undertake continuous professional development and training to maintain appropriate chartered/ expert status
- Develop spesific expertise in certain knowledge area
- Manage client relationships and see market opportunities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's / Master Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Chartered Engineer/ Certificate
- Demonstrated record of technical experience in structural engineering.
- Awareness of civil engineering industry procedures and best practice
- Relevant design, team management, Project Management and site experience
- Good commercial understanding