HASKONING INDONESIA, PT
Sr Structure Engineer
- Produce and review studies , surveys, designs and calculations reports for complex structures
- Produce input for structural drawings and review quality of drawings
- Study and apply different structural codes for complex situation
- Prepare and review technical spesification
- Manage interaction with other disicpline e.g. architect, ME Engineer, project manager and quantity surveyor or site staff
- Manage interaction with external parties e.g. clients, local authorities and contractors.
- Direct and monitoring other engineer
- Project planning and monitoring
- Assist dept head in preparation of proposals and other tasks
- Undertake continuous professional development and training to maintain appropriate chartered/ expert status
- Develop spesific expertise in certain knowledge area
- Manage client relationships and see market opportunities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's / Master Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Chartered Engineer/ Certificate
- Demonstrated record of technical experience in structural engineering.
- Awareness of civil engineering industry procedures and best practice
- Relevant design, team management, Project Management and site experience
- Good commercial understanding
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
|Perusahaan||HASKONING INDONESIA, PT lihat lowongan|
Royal HaskoningDHV is a leading independent, international engineering consultancy service provider with roots established in the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and South Africa. In Indonesia, we specialise in buildings, industry, energy and mining, maritime and waterways, rivers, deltas and coast and water technology. A first choice consultancy for major world challenges, our experts provide sustainable and pragmatic solutions for pit-to-port, food security and water scarcity, energy resources and supply. Working together we can achieve more. At Royal HaskoningDHV we embrace this philosophy. With an overarching aim to enhance society together, we work closely with clients, stakeholders, industry, and academic leaders, to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget, while providing a better, brighter, sustainable future.
Prior to merging on 1 July 2012, Royal Haskoning and DHV have successfully delivered millions of world class projects during the past two centuries. With roots established in The Netherlands, the UK and South Africa, our combined experience and longevity spans more than 225 years. Now, as one company, we have the power to make a bigger difference in the world as we rise to the challenges of our 21st century planet, towards a better, brighter future.
Today Royal HaskoningDHV ranks in the top 10 of global, independently owned, non-listed companies and top 40 overall. This makes us the first choice consultancy for involvement in major world themes, such as ‘pit-to-port’, food and water scarcity, the development of mega-cities, and sustainable infrastructure and energy resources & supply, such as wave and hydro power. We are also well positioned to contribute to the latest business models, such as Public-Private Partnership.