Puls Trading Far East Limited
Enviromental Sustainability Developer
- Develop Supply Chain Partners on Environmental Sustainability
- Conduct desktop and onsite validations on Environment according to H&M working method
- Follow up & Monitor the water & ETP related performance for the supply chain.
- Analyse collected data from suppliers. Identify correlation and communicate to suppliers’ management and guide factory management how to collect correct data.
- Analyse trends, conduct root-cause analysis for low performance.
- Conduct assessments of competence and provide technical support to suppliers and internal teams
- Carry out the trainings, educations and workshops decided in the Annual Action Plan
- Monitor supplier progress against action plan and communicate on performance.
Secure H&M Standards
- Analyse and evaluate different dimensions (self-reporting, validation, risk factors, supplier type, trends, and patterns) to establish effective dialogue and advice on remediation to supplier management.
- Suggest and implement creative, practical solutions on the challenges to secure sustainable supply chain.
- Maintain up to date information on the database and systems
- Ensure requirements and best practices are followed and implemented in supply chain
Communication and co operation
- Maintain up to date information on relevant regulations, trends, industry initiatives, technical papers on new technologies and innovation on Environmental Science connected to our industry.
- Communicate key aspects of above with relevant internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with relevant business teams to achieve mutual goals.
- Identify good practices / activities carried out (by suppliers, other supply chains, stakeholders, brands, internally) and evaluate the possibility of replication/scaling up
- Support sustainability senior/manager in environmental analysis, assessment, program/project evaluation
Education and Experience requirements
- Degree in: Environmental Sciences / Chemicals / Chemistry
- Professional work experience within: data analysis, statistics, environmental issues on government organizations focused on environmental issues
Knowledge and Skill requirements
- Auditing experience, preferably from a textile company
- Experience from working in a factory is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc
For More information about us, please check our website on:
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Busana / Garmen / Tekstil|
|Perusahaan||Puls Trading Far East Limited lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
If your goal is to work in an organisation that value personal responsibility, individual development, and a challenging work tempo. For the right person a career at H&M can create a variety of opportunities. Does this sound appealing to you? Apply now - tomorrow may be too late!
H&M is one of the world's leading garment retailers which are rapidly growing in Indonesia. We are as Representative Office, Puls Trading Far East Ltd in Jakarta, Indonesia is looking for:
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Puls Trading Far East Limited
- Masih Bekerja
- Supply Chain / Logistic
- 15 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Struktur organisasi perusahaan sudah baik dan tertata rapi. Peraturan perusahaan pun dibuat simpel sehingga tidak merepotkan para staff dan karyawannya.
- Sebaiknya atasan lebih peka lagi terhadap kebutuhan yang diperlukan di dalam tim-nya. Waktu kerja juga agar lebih diatur lagi agar pekerja tidak stress.