- Develop Supply Chain Partners on Environmental Sustainability
- Conduct desktop and onsite validations on Environment according to H&M working method
- Follow up & Monitor the water & ETP related performance for the supply chain.
- Analyse collected data from suppliers. Identify correlation and communicate to suppliers’ management and guide factory management how to collect correct data.
- Analyse trends, conduct root-cause analysis for low performance.
- Conduct assessments of competence and provide technical support to suppliers and internal teams
- Carry out the trainings, educations and workshops decided in the Annual Action Plan
- Monitor supplier progress against action plan and communicate on performance.
Secure H&M Standards
- Analyse and evaluate different dimensions (self-reporting, validation, risk factors, supplier type, trends, and patterns) to establish effective dialogue and advice on remediation to supplier management.
- Suggest and implement creative, practical solutions on the challenges to secure sustainable supply chain.
- Maintain up to date information on the database and systems
- Ensure requirements and best practices are followed and implemented in supply chain
Communication and co operation
- Maintain up to date information on relevant regulations, trends, industry initiatives, technical papers on new technologies and innovation on Environmental Science connected to our industry.
- Communicate key aspects of above with relevant internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with relevant business teams to achieve mutual goals.
- Identify good practices / activities carried out (by suppliers, other supply chains, stakeholders, brands, internally) and evaluate the possibility of replication/scaling up
- Support sustainability senior/manager in environmental analysis, assessment, program/project evaluation
Education and Experience requirements
- Degree in: Environmental Sciences / Chemicals / Chemistry
- Professional work experience within: data analysis, statistics, environmental issues on government organizations focused on environmental issues
Knowledge and Skill requirements
- Auditing experience, preferably from a textile company
- Experience from working in a factory is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc
For More information about us, please check our website on:
If your goal is to work in an organisation that value personal responsibility, individual development, and a challenging work tempo. For the right person a career at H&M can create a variety of opportunities. Does this sound appealing to you? Apply now - tomorrow may be too late!
H&M is one of the world's leading garment retailers which are rapidly growing in Indonesia. We are as Representative Office, Puls Trading Far East Ltd in Jakarta, Indonesia is looking for:
Review ( PULS TRADING FAR EAST LIMITED )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Struktur organisasi perusahaan sudah baik dan tertata rapi. Peraturan perusahaan pun dibuat simpel sehingga tidak merepotkan para staff dan karyawannya.
Sebaiknya atasan lebih peka lagi terhadap kebutuhan yang diperlukan di dalam tim-nya. Waktu kerja juga agar lebih diatur lagi agar pekerja tidak stress.