PT Frankipile Indonesia
Project Engineer (PE)
- Organize and prepare the project needs to get the job running smoothly.
- Carry out survey project site.
- Make a weekly report monthly.
- Report on the progress of work.
- Make acceptance of the project.
- Examine the statement of cash superintendent, assistant superintendent, surveyor.
- Creating a quality project plant.
- Checking as built drawings, shop drawings.
- Make information sheet piling.
- Checking casual and staff time sheets.
- Create PO and communicate with suppliers regarding the needs of the project.
- Leading the weekly meeting and make a presentation to the Main contractor, consultant, Owner Project.
- Education Degree (S1) Geotechnical / Civil.
- Age minimum 23 – maximum 27 years old / December 2016.
- At least 1 year experiences.
- Ability to communicate well with the client or agent.
- The ability to speak English (Active).
- Expertise can use Autocad software system Microsoft One.
- Ability advantage knowledge of Safety Management (K3) & Project Management
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
Started operation in 1973, PT. FRANKIPILE INDONESIA exist as specialist in Foundation and Geotechnical Engineering Contractor.
In the span of 40 years, more than 4,600 projects have been accomplished successfully. To respond to ongoing market demand for quality, PT FRANKIPILE INDONESIA is committed to keep the highest standard.
In 2010, PT. FRANKIPILE INDONESIA was accredited with ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System. And in November 2013, PT FRANKlPILE INDONESIA has been certified in Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditation).