- Organize and prepare the project needs to get the job running smoothly.
- Carry out survey project site.
- Make a weekly report monthly.
- Report on the progress of work.
- Make acceptance of the project.
- Examine the statement of cash superintendent, assistant superintendent, surveyor.
- Creating a quality project plant.
- Checking as built drawings, shop drawings.
- Make information sheet piling.
- Checking casual and staff time sheets.
- Create PO and communicate with suppliers regarding the needs of the project.
- Leading the weekly meeting and make a presentation to the Main contractor, consultant, Owner Project.
- Education Degree (S1) Geotechnical / Civil.
- Age minimum 23 – maximum 27 years old / December 2016.
- At least 1 year experiences.
- Ability to communicate well with the client or agent.
- The ability to speak English (Active).
- Expertise can use Autocad software system Microsoft One.
- Ability advantage knowledge of Safety Management (K3) & Project Management