Warehouse Manager (Penempatan Gudang Marunda)
- Monitoring and controlling all Warehouse Operation (placement is at Marunda Center International Warehouse, Jl. Marunda Makmur Blok T Kav. 6-10).
- Manage and monitoring 3PL’s KPI.
- Plan, organize, direct and control all warehouse operation with LSP and to provide customer with highest level total distribution services including on time delivery and smooth operation.
- Providing weekly and monthly report of warehouse Operation.
- Manage the overall inventories of factor.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts, reconciling with data storage system.
- Identify issues and make suitable recommendations for improvement and its implementations.
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Marunda Warehouse.
- Min. Diploma Degree (D3), preferably majoring in Industrial Engineering or Logistics.
- Having at least 5 years of experience in Global Logistics or Supply Chain company.
- Understand about the handling of detailed spare parts warehousing.
- Good knowledge of Operating WMS.
- English communication ability is a must (oral & written).
- Willing to work under pressure and overtime.
- Excellent Computer literate (Ms Office, especially Microsoft Excel and Power Point).
- Good in personality, mature, reliable, initiative & team work.
- Willing to travel.
Tutup pada 11/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma Slipi, Jl. S Parman, Jakarta Barat